Check for your neighborhood HyVee at www.hy-vee.com
New business hours starting May 1st: 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. for high risk customers and 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. for the general public
Precautions we are taking:
• Employees are wearing masks
• We recommend one person per cart.
• To promote social distancing, we have implemented one-way aisles and placed markers and reminders throughout the stores.
• Temporary plexi-glass window panels have been installed at all of our check stands, including our pharmacies and convenience stores.
• Store hours have been modified to allow high risk customers to shop from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
• A full-service fueling option has been added at our convenience stores
• We have suspended the use of reusable bags.
We have added the following services:
• Added timeslots to the Hy-Vee Aisles Online program
• Hy-Vee Mealtime To Go Curbside Pickup – Order at //Hy-Vee.com/mealtime or call your Hy-Vee to place an order.
• Drive-Up Steak Dinners to go on Thursday Nights – 8 oz Hy-Vee Choice Reserve New York Strip, Baked Potato and Vegetable for just $10
• Drive Up Donuts – 7 AM to 11 AM every Friday at your Hy-Vee or every Saturday and Sunday at your Hy-Vee Gas or Hy-Vee Fast & Fresh location. Half dozen donuts – $5 and a full dozen for $10.