When it comes to fashion, things go in and out of style all the time, but there are some fashion statements that are simply timeless, and now a new survey reveals the most iconic ones of all times.
A new poll found that:
- 40% of folks feel that today’s fashion styles rely mostly on old styles, and trends that are making a comeback.
- As for the most iconic fashions statement, the mini skirt topped the list, followed by:
- Little black dress
- Hot pant
- Denim jacket
- Platform shoes
- Flared trousers
- Leather biker jacket
- Shoulder pads
- Knee high boots
- Skinny jeans
- When it comes to style, 11% of those polled say their fashion sense is “on trend,” but it seems most people wouldn’t describe themselves that way.
- In fact, 60% would describe their style as “comfortable.”
- A third would say their style is “basic.”
- Another 13% would say they have a “vintage” edge.
- And speaking of vintage, most folks say the oldest thing in their closet is 12 years old, although 22% have something that’s over 20 years old.
Source: SWNS Digital