Father’s Day is today, and while it is definitely more difficult to get dad a gift this year, there are plenty of great last-minute gifts you can send dad digitally.
- MasterClass – If dad is someone who loves to keep learning new skills, how about a MasterClass subscription, where he’ll have options including lectures on filmmaking from Martin Scorsese, how to think like a scientist with Neil deGrasse Tyson and more. At $15 a month, there are over 80 talks offered in a variety of subjects.
- Audible – If your dad loves books, but doesn’t always have the patience to read, get him a subscription to Audible, which offers offers thousands of downloadable best sellers and other titles that he can listen to via Alexa or other smart devices.
- Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu – Bundled for just $20 a month, dad can have access to hours of great content from three popular streaming services.
- Comixology – If dad is into comics, this e-comic bookstore gives users the ability to browse and buy from over 25,000 comics and graphic novels. An unlimited service is free for the first 60 days, and then $5.99 a month after that.
- Airbnb Experiences – If dad can’t travel, whether it be because of coronavirus or something else, Airbnb is offering up Internet-based experiences he can enjoy from home, including watercolor painting with wine in Spain, learning about beekeeping in Portugal and more. The videos range in price from $1 to $200.
- Obé Fitness – Has dad been bummed about not being able to keep up with his regular gym routine? Well, you can get him a membership to Obé Fitness’ online workout classes. For just $27 a month he’ll have unlimited access to more than 4,000 instructional videos.
Source: New York Post