Our COVID safety measure prompts prior to customers entering the building:
- ILLNESS: Do you have any symptoms of illness in the last 24 hours, such as fever or cough? If so, we will need to reschedule you for a different time.
- FACE COVERINGS: The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings to slow the spread of the virus.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
Our COVID safety measure prompts once customers are inside:
- Masks must be worn at all times during interactions with customers.
- Gloves must be worn at all times when cleaning rooms prior to and after customer use.
- Practice social distancing at all times with customers.
- Allow for more time between groups for extensive cleaning methods, with the use of eco-friendly supplies.
- Bathrooms must remain clean and sanitized throughout the day, every day.
- Get Out: Omaha ‘commitment to cleanliness’ signs, and social distancing floor markers.
- Customers must practice social distancing, or wait outside while their room is being cleaned.
- No more than two groups in the lobby at the same time.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk for customers.
- QR code signage is used for customers to complete the waiver form.
- Gloves are made available to customers upon request.
- All rooms are now private bookings only. Groups will not be mixed.