Stores have started the whole “back to school” stocking…mini fridges, notebooks, organizational supplies….
If heading off to college isn’t your thing, 24/7 Wall Street has just come out with their list of the Highest Paying Jobs without a College Degree.
Workers in some of these jobs can make more than $70,000 a year on average. Many of them may be physically demanding, and come with a high degree of occupational hazards.
Topping the list is transportation, storage, and distribution managers.
They make an average annual salary of $103,320 a year, and employment is expected to increase 5.6% in the next eight years.
The Highest Paying Jobs Without A College Degree
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
- Commercial pilot
- Nuclear power reactor operators
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives
- Athletes and sports competitors
- Power distributors and dispatchers
- Captains, mates, and pilots of water vessels
- First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers
- Detectives and criminal investigators
- Gambling managers
Source: USA Today